Conceal and carry is a necessity

December 5, 2019

In Missouri, anyone who is 19 years of age or older is allowed to carry a concealed firearm. This is an absolute necessity to ensure the safety of the general population.
With the recent influx of mass shootings in America, it is now more important than ever to have people who are able to defend themselves against threats. The best way to do this is to conceal and carry.

Conceal and carry not only helps protect against major threats, like mass shootings, but also smaller threats that are far more common, like robbery and harassment. In these situations, a small, concealable firearm could help diffuse the situation and deter the criminal.
Many states need to expand their conceal and carry laws to allow more people to have access to small firearms. Along with this, it is important to teach people about conceal and carry and how they can arm themselves.

When many people are in public, they are constantly worried about the people around them and would heavily benefit from conceal and carry as a means to make them feel safer.

When people feel safer, they tend to act more rationally, therefore creating more safety.

If conceal and carry is made more available to the public in larger states, they are more likely to feel safe and act rationally, creating more livable metropolitan areas.
The thought that an individual might be carrying a firearm is likely enough to deter most potential criminals. If conceal and carry works to deter criminals, then it is exactly what America needs.

Conceal and carry also ensures that people do not lose their right to bear arms. In many situations, increased safety means a loss of freedom, but conceal and carry is truly the best of both worlds. Conceal and carry is the best possible way to keep America safe while also maintaining second amendment rights.
All of this considered, it is obvious that conceal and carry is a system that America needs to keep and expand. If America expands conceal and carry, it is sure to create a safer society.